About / Contact
I am an Associate Professor in Computer Science (CS) working at the University of Orléans, France. I am a member of the Constraint and Machine Learning team hosted by the LIFO laboratory. My research interests are related to Natural Language Processing (in particular, grammar engineering, parsing, semantic construction). I am currently involved in the following research projects:
- PARSEME-FR ANR Project (2015-2019, local coordinator)
- PARSEME European COST Action (2013-2017, working group leader)
I teach CS to undergraduate students at the University Institute of Technology (IUT). Since 2010, I am a member of the organizing committee of the Programming Contest of the IUT d'Orléans.
From May 2011 til September 2013, I was also a member of IRES Orléans (Research Institute in Science Teaching), where I took part in the creation of the Computing Science group. As of September 2015, I work with the Maison pour la Science Centre-Val de Loire to help primary school teachers to promote CS (as a science) to kids.
From Oct. 2003 til April 2007, I was a PhD student at LORIA, Nancy and spent some time in Office B224. In 2007-2008, I was a post-doctoral research fellow at University of Tübingen, in the Emmy-Noether group of collaborative research center SFB 883.
A more comprehensive description is available in my CV.
To contact me
- Université d'Orléans - LIFO - Bâtiment 3IA -
- 6, Rue Léonard De Vinci - BP 6759 - F-45 067 Orléans Cedex 2
- tel. : +33 (0)2 38 41 72 68
- fax : +33 (0)2 38 41 71 37
At IUT d'Orléans:
- Université d'Orléans - IUT d'Orléans - Département d'Informatique
- 16 Rue d'Issoudun - BP 16729 - F-45067 Orléans Cedex 2
- tel. : +33 (0)2 38 49 44 71
- fax : +33 (0)2 38 49 44 01